Monday, October 27, 2008

DISTRACTED BY BABIES AGAIN

I had so much to do this weekend, that I got absolutely no sewing done. Not even any designing. Why? I was distracted by kids again, George especially, which I'm sure is not a surprise. My friends and I took their babies to Boo at the Zoo Saturday. It was a lot of fun, but we all decided that we were never going to do it again. There were WAY too many people!

But here are some pics of the cuteness that was the group of kids we went with.

This is my friend Elena, her husband, and their two children, Thomas and MaryKate.

Zoo Boise's brand new, juvenile giraffes. I think the younger one was a little cold!

My favorites were the tigers. I love big cats!

George as Tigger and his mom, Jami!

George and his Auntie Hattie (me!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...