Saturday, September 6, 2008

POOR, UNFORTUNATE SOULS

I know, an ominous title, but they certainly are poor, unfortunate souls. They are my only two finished tops, but they have never been finished. Shame on me. Of course, one of them belongs to a friend of mine now -- she sews, too. So here they are: the first is the top I created for my sister's wedding three years ago; the second is a bargello, my very first, and I was really proud of it, except for the fabric choice.


The above is the wedding table topper that sat under my sister's huge coconut hatbox cake.


And above is my first bargello. I'm totally making more of this -- I loved it. And I pieced the strips without using pins -- I apparently line up my corners better without the pins. Weird!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...