Monday, September 8, 2008

GOOD INTENTIONS

I love it that I always have good intentions of sewing over the weekend, but they never seem to come to fruition. I spend the first part of the day being busy with friends and their children, and then I lack the energy to create anything once a I get home. Or to finish anything.

I am a terrible sister who needs to get her butt in gear. Last Christmas, I decided to make placemats for my two little sisters and their husbands. But we opened presents early so I didn't get to finish them in time -- and I never have. It's almost a year later. I can't believe I never finished. Shame on me. I think I'll work on it tonight if there's no new Closer episode.


But see, they're going to be cute when I finish them! They are the first things I've actually quilted, not just pieced. The first one to be quilted didn't turn out so well, but the rest look really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...