Thursday, September 25, 2008

CAN I JUST SAY?

I love Etsy.com? It's totally awesome! I've been on it for a while, and have tried (so far in vain) to get my mother to put her stuff up for sale. She makes beautiful knitted and crocheted wool hats and purses, etc. I started a shop as well. The irony is that I haven't posted anything for sale yet -- I'm not quite at that stage. But I started my shop to figure out how to do it for my mother. Piece of cake. And of course, now I have the bug to make quilts and then make money.

Anyway, why do I love Etsy.com so much? I haven't placed a single thing for sale, yet I'm on 14 people's favorite lists (not including Mom, and I was the one who put that on there)! Isn't that crazy? I'm pretty active on the site -- even if I haven't bought anything yet. But I always check the quilts to see if anyone's put up anything new. And I check the knitting every once in a while to check out Mom's competition, as it were. I just really enjoy the site. It's tons of fun! And there's fabulous things on it. Just check it out to your right -- or click on the title of this post to go to my shop! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...