Tuesday, April 19, 2011

BEING SICK REALLY CRAMPS MY SEWING STYLE

I have spent the better part of the last month and a half ill.  First with bronchitis.  Then I got a Migraine in the middle of last week.  And then last Friday, I got food poisoning so bad that . . . well, bad.  You don't need details.

What that has meant is that I've gotten very little sewing done since the beginning of March.  And frankly, I'm rather irritated.  I am two blocks behind on the Patchwork Squared Quilt Along, since I spent the entire weekend in bed.  And I never got any of these cute little things sewn, which I wanted to do before Easter.  Tonight is trash night -- as in make sure I've gathered it all for pick up tomorrow -- and once I'm done with that, I'm going to make some Easter eggs.  Patchworky ones that are kind of random.  As random as the Type A part of my personality will allow.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...